Sunday 24 January 2010

I don't want your money I want your love...

Natwest bank adverts. Another source of much frustration and anger. Whenever they come on the tv it infuriates me. I don't know who they think they're kidding. They're clearly trying to position themselves as really connected to their customers, totally focused on doing the best by you, the customer, willing to travel out to your home, the customer, to talk to you, the customer, about how you can save money. Totally selfless, there's obviously nothing in it for them, they just love customers and genuinely care about us. BS. I believe they got in trouble about the one that shows two vacuous women driving around in their mobile bank, talking about how they're going to have lunch on the beach (the way she says "we will" actually makes me twitch). I don't care enough to google the details but they just plainly lied about some part of that advert. I bet that whoever sanctioned these ridiculous adverts probably believes that this is what banking with them is like. Not in my experience.

And exactly who is this cheeky cockney chappy on dancing on ice? Is it really ever necessary to talk like that? I think not.

2 comments:

  1. Please start posting youtube videos - i can only imagine the hell x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete