Friday 22 January 2010

There are people with problems

Let me just start by saying that there are people with proper problems. I know this. I've known this for years.

But most days I find something that desperately annoys and offends my very being. I internally rant and rave. Maybe writing about and sharing a list of my dislikes will be cathartic, or maybe it will just wind me, and everyone who reads this, up a little more. On the rare occasions when I can't think of anything that violates me, I'll resort to the old faithful A - Z sorting system. But, for now...where to start?

One thing I can't stand is the Everest Window adverts. I have an irrational hatred for them infact. It's the way they deliver the line "I bet you didn't think Everest would be doing that today" in a challenging, smug way. Now, like most people, I never spare a moment of my life to think about what Everest Windows are doing. Nor do I care. But if I did spend even a smidgen of my time pondering "what are Everest Windows doing today?", I think I would be able to conjure up the notion that perhaps they are fitting double glazing windows. Somewhere.

That's just a little taster. There is so much more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing because I hear it in your voice. keep writing. I want a daily dislike to cheer my day. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete